It is very good to attach yourself to a true Tzaddik. In the upheavals at the time of the coming of the Mashiach, God will "grasp the ends of the earth and shake the wicked from it" (Job 38:13) . But one who is attached to a true Tzaddik will be able to cling to him so as not to be cast off with the wicked. By holding onto the Tzaddik he will remain firm.
Sichot Haran #22
In this post, I would like to discuss attachment to the tzaddik. What is a tzaddik? Try this link click here. Also you can use google. Google is your best friend lol. No, but seriously it helps alot! In short, a tzaddik means rghteous one. As the quote above says, so we should do.. attach yourself to a true tzaddik and remain firm and by the merit of the tzaddik, you will remain. So which tzaddik? How do you attach yourself to the tzaddik?
Why Rebbe Nachman of Breslov? Because inside the books of Rebbe nachman lies the Redemption!!!!!!!!! How do I know this? Cause I live it! His words refresh the soul. They teach us all things, and give our souls the Redemption longed for...
The thing is, this blog is designed to speak to the non Jew, to the noahides, or non Jew nanachs of the world. That they too can draw close to the true tzaddik, and gain redmeption through attachment to the tzaddik.
The first thing one must do is homework, read everything on Rebbe Nachman and Saba Yisroel you can find.
Next, know and believe in the petek (the letter from heaven) and recite Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman constantly, Never stop! Say it, sing it, shout it, meditate on it, breathe it, sleep it, Become it!!!!
Next.. study and read all of Rebbe Nachmans books and Sabas words.
Saba tells us how do we draw close to the true tzaddik? By reading his words and fulfilling them!!
Thats really it... it is that simple.
The most important thing is attachment to the tzaddik! You become so attached to the tzaddik, you know longer identify as seperate! The goal is to become the tzaddik (being so attached spiritually) you are no longer seperate from the tzaddik!
This is a clip from wikipedia;
"I am Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman!"A few days before his death at the age of 106, Rabbi Odesser recorded these words on tape:
All the world, and the whole government, do not know who I am! Behold, I inform them who I am! I am Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman!
Who is the Rebbe of the whole world? Rebbe Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman!
I am Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman!His detractors thought he had gone senile and was literally claiming to be Nachman of Breslov, who is buried in Uman, Ukraine. Others say he was speaking of his total identification with the name Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman and with Rebbe Nachman. Still others say he had become a "spiritual emanation" of the soul of Rebbe Nachman.
Now persoally I lean towards the last two statements.. But really it us up to you to decide... Either way....
recite Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman constantly, Never stop! Say it, sing it, shout it, meditate on it, breathe it, sleep it, Become it!!!!
Saba quotes about nanach
1. "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman is the new song through which all of Israel will be redeemed."
2. "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman is the root of the whole Creation, root of the whole Torah, root of all the tzaddikim."
3. "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman is the song that issingle, doubled, tripled and quadrupled, which is referred to in the Tikkuney Zohar, and in Likutey Moharan."
4. "This Petek is the greatest wonder and miracle since the Creation of the World."
5. "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman is a segula (object or saying with saving powers) for every problem and situation."
6. "Through the saying of this song Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman, all the judgments are sweetened, and everything is transformed to good." "One who merits to say and to sing this song Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman with perfect faith, sees great wonders and salvations."
7. "This is a novelty and wonder, the likes of which have never before been seen in this world."
8. "The song Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman fixes everything and heals everything."
9. "This song is the matter of the Redemption." "One who argues against this song is as if he denies the giving of the Torah."
10. "Just as the Torah is true, the Petek is true."
11. "The Rebbe of all Israel is Rebbe Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman."
12. "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman lifts man from absolute descent to absolute ascent."
For the most important books in nanach please click here Nanach.name
On how the non-Jew can apply the teachings of Nanach, please see the post tomorrow..
Until then Nanach!!!